Saturday, September 27, 2008

Using "Tag' to tag 'Human Resource Information', local filesystem

This is my idea, is there any software to allow us to help us manage Word documents, Excel, etc. pictures, jpg, then we can tag them, like: travel, cambodia, san diego, etc.

Then later on, we can find any related documents on our file system, base on those tag/keyword Does it seem like Google Desktop?


Another idea, we have a lot of Human Resource Resume, for each CV, they describe there skill sets in diffrent way, so it is little bit hard for us to search appropriate candidate, my idea is to attach their CV in an application, and tag their name with appropriate skill sets, then later on, I can query any candidates that has the required skill sets. Can be done by Google Desktop, Windows Search

OK!!!! GOOD, I will put Google Desktop to search my CV folders, Put Windows to run index service for CV folder, so I can approach any candidate easier

No comments:

Digital Inspiration Technology Guide

Change the world with your passion